|Ryan Harden from Mesa trains with tonfa at the |
Arizona School of Traditional Karate.
|Dave Hargreaves block bo attack by|
Patrick Scofield at the Arizona School of
Traditional Okinawa Martial Arts in Mesa.
- Bo (6-foot staff).
- Nunchuku (rice flails).
- Tonfa, Tuifa (rice grinder handles/baton)
- Kama (sickles).
- Kusarigama (weighted sickles).
- Manrikigusari (weighted chain, rope).
- Hanbo (3-foot staff).
- Surichin (weighted rope)
- Nitanbo - two sticks
- Keibo, Kioga (expandable telescopic baton)
- Tsue, Jou (cane)
- Kobuton, Tanbo (short stick)
- Nireiki (two rake)
- Eku (oar, paddle)
- Tanto (knife)
- Hari (Fish Hook)
- Katana (samurai sword)
- Naginata (halberd, polearm)
- Yari (spear)
- Kuwa (hoe)
- Kumade, Ra-ke (rake)
- Teko (Knuckle Duster, Okinawan brass knuckles)
- Hojo (Rope)
- Konobo, Konsaibo, Tetsubo (Club)
|Black belts and students train with okinawan nunchuku at|
the Arizona School of Traditional Karate at Mesa-Gilbert,